In this course by GKhair Professional, you’ll learn how to create a vivacious redhead with an isolated lightened piece for a pop of personality.
Follow along in the video to see how you can re-create this hair color transformation using Juvexin Cream Color. See how they executed this colormelt while preventing the cuticles from getting damaged.
GET THE LOOK:
- Divide Hair for color placement.
- Prelightening: Isolate one section in the front to lighten with Juvexin Lightening Cream + 20 Volume Developer + 10% Shield Additive
- Roots Formula: Juvexin Cream Color 6.4 + 20 Vol Developer and 10% Shield Additive
- Front Right Formula: Juvexin Cream Color 7.4 + Copper Mixtone + 20 Volume Developer
- Side Ends Formula: Juvexin Cream Color 8.43 + Yellow Mixtone + 20 Volume Developer
- Rinse the pre-lightened area and apply Juvexin Cream Color 9.3 + a drop of copper + 10 Volume Developer.
- Process for 15 minutes.
- Wash with Juvexin Shield Shampoo and Conditioner.
- Blow dry the hair and style as desired.
For more information and to get certified with GKhair, visit the GKhair Education Portal available on edu.tibolli.net.